Shop Maintenance Manager
FEVID Transport is looking to fill a Shop Maintenance Manager position at our Midland, TX headquarters. This role will play an administrative and technical role in our organization. The individual in this role will be responsible for the service, maintenance, and upkeep of the fleet of trucks. This position will also be required to manage and lead a team of subordinates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing scheduled checks on all of the transport trailer vehicles.
- Ensuring regular servicing and maintenance of all trucks of the establishment.
- Maintaining a service and maintenance record of all trucks.
- Assigning work areas and tasks to subordinates and ensuring the timely completion of the same.
- Coordinating with the purchasing department for spare parts and other repair equipment.
- Test-driving vehicles to ensure that they are functioning appropriately.
- Must have experience managing 100+ trucks and trailers and must have DOT experience.
- Salary DOE
Fevid Transport/Sand Revolution is looking to fill a Recruiting position at our Midland, TX headquarters.
What are we looking for?
- Screen, recruit and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Knowledge of the Transportation industry a plus
- Oil and Gas knowledge required
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual is a plus